Organiser’s rules for inclement weather
Rules for performances of Globe on Tour’s Hamlet below.
- A performance will not be cancelled in advance and cancellation of a performance is decided at the time of the planned beginning (usually 20:30)
- If it rains when a performance begins, the organizer reserves the right to postpone the beginning.
- A performance may begin and continue in inclement weather (e.g. in rain) if this is accepted by the theatre company.
- A performance may be interrupted (even repeatedly) and then resumed.
- The organizer reserves the right not to furnish chairs with seat covers and not to provide blankets.
CANCELLING A PERFORMANCE
- If a performance is cancelled within 60 minutes after the beginning, the audience members are entitled to refund of the admission fee.
- Admission fees may only be refunded from the day following the day when a performance was cancelled at the place where a ticket was bought.
- To claim a refund for tickets bought on the Internet it is necessary to contact Ticketportal.
- If a performance is cancelled after more than 60 minutes (net time), there is no entitlement to refund of the admission fees.
- Hot summer days may be followed by cool evenings so it is advisable to put on warm clothes and suitable footwear.
- Umbrellas cannot be used during a performance as they reduce visibility. It is advisable to bring a parka or raincoat.
GLOBE ON TOUR'S HAMLET
The current weather need not be taken into consideration during a performance of Globe on Tour’s Hamlet. It is up to the company whether they will interrupt a performance in bad weather or not. Likewise, a performance may not be completed. Given the demanding nature of the project and only two exclusive performances given in the Czech Republic there is no entitlement to refund of the admission fees.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
AGENTURA SCHOK, spol. s r.o.
Organizer of Summer Shakespearean Festival